Monday, August 20, 2012

Mama said there'd be days like this...

What a day. 

What a day.  Wait...I already said that.  Oh well, sometimes you can't say it enough. 

It's been a rough day.  Remember me telling you about my incident with the coffee cup?  Well, the cut was worse than I originally thought.  It bothered me a lot over the weekend.  It started swelling, getting red, getting feverish and hurting.  I went to the doctor this morning and it's definitely infected.  They put me on an antibiotic, so hopefully it clears up soon. 

So, we get home and we are walking up to the house and Brady slips and falls on the concrete walkway.  He hurt his foot pretty bad.  It was raining and slippery outside.  So I took him to the ER and thankfully it was not broken, but it is sprained BAD.  He cannot put ANY weight on it, none whatsoever.  It's bad.  He tried to stand on it a couple of times today and he was screaming in pain.  It's been a rough day for my little man :(

We did not get to do any school work today, so tomorrow is going to be a busy busy day. 

It took me 4 hours to make this post.  Why, you ask?  A mom's job is never done.  It's 10:00 and I'm finally done for the night.  Time to relax for a couple of hours before bedtime :)

So, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day. I hope you are able to get some rest and face tomorrow refreshed. Also hoping your cut heals quickly as does Brady's ankle. Sprains HURT. Poor guy. Poor Mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura. I woke up with a migraine this morning too. Thank the Lord for meds! It is much better now, so I feel like we will have a good day. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete