Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Busy.

I have a minute.  Yes, I mean a minute.  So, I thought I'd quickly check in. 

I have been super busy.  We started school Monday.  Monday started off great!  It was a little too great, if you know what I mean.  I was SO relieved that the day had gone so well.  We were down to our very last subject...math.  **Sigh** 

At least it was the end of the day and not the beginning.  All in all, I can't complain too much.  Today went REALLY well!  We had an awesome day :)

I just don't have a lot of free time right now.  Brady ended up going to see his Papa after school today(that was his reward for doing so good today!) and I was able to do lesson plans early today.  That's why I have time to make this post.  So, thank you Papa! 

I have been "somewhat" watching what I'm eating, but the workouts have been a no-go.   Maybe next week...

Oh, and I had a minor incident with one of my favorite HUGE coffee mugs.  Let's just say there is a chunk missing from my right calf.  Hubby bandaged me up and all is good now. 

So, that's it for now. Short and simple. Hope you all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment