Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fun Times....Oh, How I've Missed You :)

Hello, friends! 

Hope you're all doing well.  Me?  I'm doing great!  I've been feeling much better, lately.  My energy has been up.  Overall....I'm feeling pretty darn good. 

I have an MRI and MRA scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm ready to go and get it over with.  Hopefully nothing shows up and everything is perfectly normal. 

Lately, I've been feeling like a different person.  Happy.  Like a happy person.  I've gotta say....I like this feeling.  I've missed it. 

This past month, I've done some exciting things.  I went to a Maroon 5 concert a couple of weeks ago and had a fabulous time!  I'm definitely a "concert person".  I loved every second of it.  Had the time of my life!  And let's face it....who wouldn't enjoy being a couple of feet away from Adam Levine?  Anyone?  I didn't think so.  Here's my favorite picture I took. 



We were so close that we could have touched him.  Unfortunately, he didn't touch anyone.  Maybe he's a germophobe?  If so, I can relate a little. 

Anyway....it was a blast! 

Also, I just got back from a short little vacation with my husband and my son.  It was so good to get away.  Nothing extravagant.  Just a simple little get-away.  We went to the Jacksonville Zoo, the Museum of Science and History, and a Pirate Museum (which my son loved!). 

We also went to this little diner in Jacksonville called The Metro Diner.  It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.  It was delicious!  I had Chicken and Waffles and let me tell you....it was the best thing I've ever tasted.  Insanely good!  I don't eat a whole lot of meat anymore, but I would that chicken everyday!



We actually ate out so much on vacation that I felt sick when I got home.  I've been doing a lot of juicing since we got home.  After all that food.....I needed a detox! 

So, that's what I've been up to.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment