Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lead The Fight On

I have a few updates on my health, but I will post about them later.

This has been a rough week for America.  First, the bombing in Boston.  Then the explosion in Texas.  I don't even know what to say.  I'm so saddened and at a loss of words for what has happened.  One thing I turn to when I'm upset or sad is music.  I have a certain song on repeat this week.  He Is We released an acoustic version of one of their new songs called Lead The Fight On.  I am so glad there are artists out there who want to make a difference in this world.  Who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in.  Who aren't afraid to bring up issues like bullying, suicide, and violence.  Artists who want to make this world a better place.  I'm a fan and I love this song.  I think it says a lot.  No matter what it is you are fighting for, lead the fight on. 

Here's the lyric video for the song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9Zq2MgJsR9w
 


If you like the song, here's a link to download it for free. 

http://www.purevolume.com/news/Free-Song-of-the-Day-He-Is-Wes-Lead-The-Fight-On-Acoustic


That's all I have for today.  I've just been praying and thinking about those that lost their lives and those that were injured.  I'm in awe of all the hero's out their that put their lives at risk to help out complete strangers. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment