Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Challenge

A new month, a new challenge. 

Quick update on the September challenge of no late night snacking.  It's been going pretty well.  Not perfect, but what in life is???  I only snacked late a few times, which is a major improvement from snacking late just about every night.  Small steps, right?

So, I was trying to think of a good challenge for October and I was getting nowhere.  I mean let's face it, October is the month of Halloween candy. Yes, yes, yes....I know Halloween isn't until the very end of the month, but all these darn stores starting putting the candy out a full month ahead of time!  The term "milk it for all it's worth" comes to mind.   I could vow not to eat any Halloween candy....HA!  Yeah, that's not going to happen. 

So I'm thinking that maybe if I do an exercise challenge, it will help cancel out the Halloween candy and the Pumpkin Spice Lattes that I'm going to consume.  Yes, this could work!

Official October Challenge- Cardio workout AT LEAST of 4 times per week.  More is fine, less is not.  This is a challenge that I am confident I can conquer. 

How will you challenge yourself this month???

Enjoy your October :)

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment